History

Fellowship Baptist Church is proud to be the tenth mission work sent out by our parent church, Fellowship Baptist Church, located in Pasadena, TX.   On June 8, 2012, Fellowship voted to sponsor this work in Conroe.

The building was originally a bank and then a credit union.  Finally, it had become vacant for many years.   Pasadena purchased the building and the work to remodel began.   Through many prayers and much faith in God, we began to change the old bank into a church building.   

In 2019, we finalized the purchase of an additional 1.25 acres of land at the back of our current property, laying the groundwork for future expansion as our church family grows.

Our Mission

In the heart of Conroe, with Conroe on our heart.

Fellowship Baptist Church
 

(936) 760-1304

fellowshipbaptistconroe@gmail.com

1304 Wilson Road

Conroe, TX  77304

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon
  • Grey YouTube Icon
  • Grey Facebook Icon

Write us / Prayer Request